Nestled on a cul-de-sac in the highly desirable Highland Oaks neighborhood, this home reflects peace and serenity with its own wide-canopied oak tree in the front yard and the natural beauty of surrounding trees. Loved and lived in by its owners for the past 26 years, the floor plan offers flexibility of living spaces with its four bedrooms, convertible den/office and three and a half bathrooms. The living room with fireplace and corner windows, the family room with vaulted ceiling, wood paneling and fireplace, and the breakfast alcove off the kitchen is the heart of the home. The "Blue Suite" is perfect for guest quarters, a shared suite, or a teen-ager's haven. The hall bathroom has an outdoor entrance that services the pool and patio areas as well.
The rear yard offers a custom pool and spa with lounging areas and multiple varieties of fruit trees. Car enthusiasts will appreciate the over-sized three-car garage with workshop area and generous wall shelving. The expansive carport area can be used for additional parking or would make a great recreation area that could potentially open up to the yard. Award-winning Arcadia school district!
- Convertible den/study with closet
- Living room with fireplace
- Family room with fireplace & vaulted ceiling
- Breakfast nook off kitchen
- Sun room (dining area)
- Central air & heat
- Oversized 3-car garage with workshop table & storage shelving
- Expansive carport or recreational area
- Entertainer's rear yard with lawn, fruit trees
- Custom pool/spa
- Award-winning Arcadia school district